More than 100 of the best producers from across the South West will be bringing their amazing food and drink to Exeter this early May Bank Holiday.
The 14th Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink will take place in the heart of Exeter at the beautiful Northernhay Gardens and Exeter Castle and as always is expected to be one of the UK’s top foodie events.
As well as top notch produce from talented artisan producers there’ll be demonstrations from internationally celebrated chefs, hands-on workshops and food-themed activities for the whole family to enjoy, included dedicated areas and activities for children.
- Find places to stay near the festival
- Visit the official event website
- Read more about Devon food and drink
- Find more Devon food festivals and events
For the first time, 2017 sees the festival move from Easter to the early May Bank Holiday weekend. It’ll run for all three days of the Bank Holiday, from Saturday 29th April to Monday 1st May 2017.
Three After Dark Music Festivals will also be held throughout the weekend, with the Locked Horns headlining on the Friday evening, Leigh Coleman Band on the Saturday and Bill Ding and the Skyscrapers on Sunday evening, with local bands and musicians supporting on the 3-days. There’s a great atmosphere at each After Dark Festival, with a wide selection of tempting street food, real ales and cider.
Tickets for the 2017 Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink are now on sale online – and see below for details.
Buy tickets for the Exeter Festival of South West Food and Drink here
Festival Day Pass (not including After Dark Music Festivals)
- Adults (Saturday) – £8.00 Children (5-15 years inclusive) – £1.00
- Adults (Sunday/Monday) – £6.00 Child (under 5 years) – Free
Group day tickets (10+) Adults – buy 9 tickets and get the 10th free
After Dark Music Festivals (no entry to the Festival by day or the producer pavilions)
- Friday 28th April (Headliner: The Locked Horns, supported by Stephens Scown’s Choir and Loose Cannons Band) – £8.00
- Saturday 29th April (Headliner: Leigh Coleman Band, supported by Yazzy, Joanna Cooke and Celine Dos Santos) – £8.00
- Sunday 30th April (Headliner: Bill Ding and the Skyscrapers, supported by Alex Dobson and Roger Styles) – £8.00
Combined Day & After Dark Music Festival Ticket (Saturday & Sunday only. Ticket valid for one day and evening on the same date)
- Adult – £12.00 per day
- Child – £9.00 per day
Weekend Ticket (including access to Food Festival and the After Dark Music Festivals on Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- All – £25.00
VIP Weekend Pass (includes Festival by day and After Dark Music Festivals as well as the VIP experience. NB VIP lounge not open during After Dark Music Festivals)
- Adults (only) £50.00
Festival Opening Hours
- Festival by day: Saturday & Sunday 10am – 6pm
- Monday 10am – 5pm
- After Dark Music Festivals: Friday – 6:30pm – 11pm
- Saturday – 6pm – 11pm
- Sunday – 6pm – 10.30pm
- Day tickets do not include the After Dark Music Festival
- After Dark Music Festivals – Exeter Castle only (no access to activity in Northernhay Gardens or producer pavilions)
- All prices include UK VAT
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- No Dogs except Guide Dogs
Find out more